Saturday, August 11, 2007

letter

i wrote this letter to get my mobile phone which was confiscated by the hostel authorities


4th August '07


Bharat Sridhar
A-63, A.C. Tech Hostel,
Anna University,
Chennai - 600 025

To
The Associate warden,
A.c.tech Hostel,
Anna University,
Chennai - 600 025


Sir

Sub: Use of mobile phones in the hostel

I understand that using mobile phones is baned in the hostel premises and I assure you that I won't be caught using it again.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly,


Bharat Sridhar

3 comments:

Roshie said...

by the way... you should realise at times that ,

ur letter, is smaller, than the fooking wardens address, leave fooking alone ur address combined with the pikey date.

brat said...

fook the warden's address, the leter is more about the cheek shown...and it was quite some cheek wasn't it?

Neha Kumar said...

Please don't tell me you got your phone back with this letter!