Thursday, July 16, 2009

Free Advise... Freely Given

It is so irritating. I am slowly becoming the old thatha that everyone fears. I hate people advising me, and I rarely if at all take up that advise. Unless that was the route i would have taken anyway. And similarly unless asked I would never give any suggestions. And even then only say what I did in a similar situation.

But when you are jobless and have nothing to do, you end up offering advise, that probably has no use to the person, but who listens to you anyway, as they have no other option.

I really hope that this does not get extrapolated and when I am really a thatha I don't pick random people and start off, "You have taken Biotechnoplogy, start searching for projectys and aim to do a phd. Its very easy to get through, I wqas a weird case. GRE is not important and you can score well anyway."

Oh! Hell! The thought is scary!

No comments: